Our law firm offers a wide range of trust and domicile services.
- Advising and founding companies
- Relocating businesses to Switzerland
- Locating in the role of supervisory board member or director
- Granting of domicile in Stans, Geneva, Lugano, Lucerne, St. Gallen, Bern, Basel, Winterthur, Zürich and Zug
- Coordination of office, authorities and insurance providers
- Auditing and accounting according to Swiss law
- Electronic, audit-compliant archiving of all documentation according to the Swiss Code of Obligations
We provide you with support and advice with the foundation of companies in Switzerland. This includes a detailed analysis of the existing corporate structure and an analysis according to tax law.
Our law firm supports you with the creation of the foundation documents, with setting up a blocked account, and with the registration in the commercial register. In the case of structures that are more complex, we support our clients with our legal expertise in the fields of tax law and company law.
Our law firm offers support with locating in the role of supervisory board member or director – and with the preparation of the requisite steps.
Tax law and tax planning
Our law firm supports businesses and private individuals in every field of domestic and international tax law. We provide our clients with professional representation in tax processes at the level of the municipality, the canton and the wider Swiss confederation. We also support our clients in the field of fiscal criminal law and administrative assistance proceedings.
- Analysis of tax-optimized asset structures
- Advice on questions surrounding value added tax, customs and import duties
- Precise tax planning for corporate transactions
- Structuring of income and assets
- The use of foundations and trusts
- Inheritance planning for private individuals
Cross-border factors make high demands on the executive management of companies. With our specialist knowledge and our core area of expertise in Austria, Liechtenstein and Switzerland, we are able to offer support in the field of international and cross-border corporate structuring.
- Company settlements, foundation and organization of all corporate forms
- Acquisition of shareholdings
- Compilation of legal reports
- Creation of holding structures
- Cross-border restructuring
- Cross-border outsourcing of parts of businesses
- Relocation of corporate headquarters to Austria, Liechtenstein, Switzerland and Germany
- Change of domicile
- Acquisition of real estate
Those who wish to relocate their domicile to Switzerland require a residence or settlement permit from the responsible governmental authorities. The regulations are extensive and complicated. An approval depends on various factors: Nationality, age, profession of the incomer abroad and/or in Switzerland, assets situation of the incomer and previous relationship with Switzerland. Our law firm provides advise on all issues surrounding residency and the associated tax-related possibilities.